1 ¼ cup graham crackers crushed
4 tablespoons melted butter
3 tablespoons sugar
Mix all ingredients together and bake 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
3 eggs separated
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
10 oz. bag of frozen raspberries (I used 12 oz. and it was fine)
1. Beat egg yolks until pale yellow, add room temp cream cheese, sugar and salt.
2. Beat until light and smooth.
3. Beat Egg whites with ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar until stiff.
4. Whip cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
5. Fold egg whites into whipped cream then fold into cream cheese mixture.
When you fold always go under and over gently. If you stir it, all the volume will deflate and your mixture will lose that fluffiness -- that would suck.
6. Blend raspberries.
7. Start by adding raspberries to your crust, then put half of your mixture. Then layer again with some raspberries. Then the rest of your mixture. Top with remaining raspberries. Swirl with a butter knife or fork.
8. Cover with handi-wrap, I double it. Then with tin foil. Freeze overnight and take out 2 hours before you serve. You can make this a week in advance. Excellent for a party.
This is so good, you can make it with strawberries, blueberries, any fruit you like.
I made it with strawberries and blueberries combined and it was awesome.
Double ingredients for a 9" x 13" pan.
I have made in individual containers for a party and everyone loved it. Also this could be made into a pie. Why not?
If you think everyone won’t be asking you for the recipe for this one, well “Doubt It”!!!